Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Stuff

Bad news and good news:

Let's start with the good news:
It was a fun and fast week!

Bad news: I don't have much time to throw y'all a long email today -_-

Even worse news: I FORGOT MY JOURNAL AT HOME. BLARGH.
 
Elder Beck and I are having a blast. He's kind of my clone. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

This transfer is going to go by way too fast.

We have a baptism on the 8th! WOOHOO! :) Her name is Guo Yixin. She is a STUD MCMUFFIN.

Let me tell you why.
 
So she is a doctor. A wickedly smart woman. She had a concern about tea (due to health/ science-- that sort of thing).

When it came down to it, she told us she was willing to step forward in complete faith and just trust that the prophet's know what they are doing.

Wow.

Hey, this isn't the best thing yet either....

A relative of hers presented her with some Anti-Mormon material and encouraged her to read before she commits to baptism...

Her response?

"It can't be true because it isn't in the book of Mormon, therefore why should I bother reading it?"

MAN OH MAN THESE ARE THE INVESTIGATORS I DREAM OF!

It's so beautiful it just makes a grown man want to cry :')

Haha. Hey, Ill throw you people some pictures next week. I know I stink at sending pictures; I am sorry, I am sorry :(((

Love you all! :)
 
Love,

Fang Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment