Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013

Home:

Thank you so much for the letters!  It is awesome getting one every day!  Oh, I am the district leader now!  I am understanding 90% of everything.  My whole district considers me as the second teacher.  Cool, huh?

I got two letters from Maryann!  She sent them before I got into the MTC, so they were just chilling in the mailbox.

Cool story!  Everyone has been telling us that the first two days are terribly long and SUCKETH!  They weren't bad whatsoever!  I LOVE CHINESE!  I'd HATE being a Spanish missionary (sorry!).

We taught our first real investigator today!  My comp. and I did the best out of our district (he still doesn't understand a lick of it, but he does memorize phrases and words well). 

I gotta go to bed now!  My companion is my height and weighs a whopping 40 pounds less!  He loves LONG DISTANCE SLOW RUNNING! (Yuck.  I made a deal with him.  Choir for gym.  He is so easy going he would have let me have gym anyway.)

I will respond to your letters when I can!  Keep the Dear Elders coming!  THEY ROCK!  Cheers!  Love, Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment